Internship in Microsoft Account Management for Recent College Graduates and Undergraduates: The Microsoft Account Management Internship for Young Graduates and Students is currently accepting applications from highly motivated and bright individuals who are interested in gaining valuable experience in preparation for their professional futures.
Interns at Microsoft work on exciting, real-world projects with colleagues from around the world. As a result, you will be able to strengthen your connections with others, pursue your interests, and realize your ambitions. Here’s your chance to apply your ingenuity to state-of-the-art equipment and see your ideas become reality.
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Internship Duration: Not Specified
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Students & Graduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
What to Expect From Your 2023 Internship in Microsoft’s Account Management
The following are some of the duties that will be expected of you as a Microsoft intern:
- Establishes and maintains credible relationships with executives, business, and technical decision-makers in allocated accounts to facilitate future interactions.
- Gains familiarity with the given accounts’ industries, top priorities, and current transformation initiatives.
- Creates value proposition presentations (using methods like business cases) and tailored business plans for clients to help them achieve their business goals.
- Participates in business planning for assigned accounts and establishes strategic priorities by interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
Intern in Account Management, you’ll be the first point of contact between Microsoft and our clients. Partnering with your customers’ top executives, you steer their business transformation agenda toward digital solutions that improve customer engagement, streamline operations, revamp goods, and introduce new business models. Account management positions provide excellent training and practical experience in managing all parts of the sales pipeline, client relationships, and customer satisfaction processes.
Candidates for the Microsoft Account Management Internship for Recent College Graduates and Undergraduates must meet the following requirements:
- Candidate must be a Bachelor’s degree student or a recent graduate in an area relevant to Information Technology, Sales, Marketing, Computer Science, Business Operations, Business Administration, or a closely connected subject.
- Profound interest in and aptitude for commercial roles including consultative solution selling.
- Superior abilities in bargaining, service, and interpersonal relations.
- Superior abilities in analysis, presentation, and both spoken and written communication.
- Prefer South African citizens.
Methods of Application
To apply for an internship in Microsoft’s Account Management team, recent graduates and college students should visit the company’s, Career Page.
For more information on the interview process and to find answers to frequently asked questions, please visit our Careers FAQ Page.
Date of Application Closing: Unspecified
If you are having difficulty applying for the Internship in Microsoft Account Management for Recent College Graduates and Undergraduates, feel free to contact Excel & Fortune Global Services for assistance.