Graduate Training Program 2023 for Shell (Global Opportunities): Are you thinking about a future with Shell? Learn about the opportunities available in Shell’s Graduate Programme. Find out more about making an application and the possibilities that lie ahead. Shell’s Graduate Programme 2023 is looking for fresh college grads from all over the world to join its ranks.
Shell Plc is a conglomerate of energy and petrochemical businesses operating in more than 70 countries and employing more than 80,000 people worldwide. To help create a future with reliable and affordable energy, we employ cutting-edge techniques and think outside the box.
RECOMMENDED: How to Relocate to Nova Scotia Canada
What to Anticipate From the Shell Graduate Programme in 2023
This program is designed to help you reach your full personal and professional potential by:
- Your own specialized 2–5-year training program.
- Starting, you’ll be given a lot of responsibility and work that’s both challenging and important.
- A well-defined training plan is widely admired in the business world.
- Doing important work for a company that is known all over the world.
- Outstanding adaptability and opportunity for a personal life outside of work.
Conditions of Admission
- Degree – check out Shell’s Degree Matcher to see what career options are available to you in the Shell Graduate Programme based on your academic background. The results of the Degree Matcher can be used to indicate which of Shell’s many career paths most interests you on your application.
- You must be a recent graduate or be in your final year of college to apply for the Shell Graduate Programme.
- There are no grade minimums, but we do expect candidates to have an impressive academic track record.
Methods of Application
Start by looking for a graduate school in your country and applying online; connecting your LinkedIn profile will speed up the process. Verify your right to work in the host country of the program before applying. No more than 10 minutes should be spent on the application. You will move on to subsequent online assessments after submitting your application.
Deadline to Apply: May-December