Australia Scholarship 2023/2024 (fully-funded) ASI. Students who want to go to the University of Adelaide are encouraged to apply for the Adelaide International Scholarships (ASI) in 2023. Students pursuing master’s or doctoral degrees from all over the world are eligible for the University of Adelaide International Scholarships. In order to encourage and reward academic performance, many scholarships are given out each year.
Applying for Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI) is simple if you meet the requirements. Before applying for a scholarship, students should carefully look over the requirements to make sure they meet them.
The University of Adelaide, Australia, is the scholarship’s primary benefactor.
Type of Award: Fully Funded Awards
Scholarship Value: Here Are the Advantages.
Multiple accolades have been bestowed on the school.
Graduate Students (Masters and Ph.D.)
Students from all over the world are represented here, both at home and abroad.
Eligibility Requirements for AIS Scholarship 2023/2024
Eligibility guidelines may be used in determining who is granted a University of Adelaide International Scholarship, The following may apply:
- Candidates must have earned a degree with at least the comparable of a First-Class Honours grade in Australia (this is a four-year degree with a major research project in the final year). Every required course of study must be finished with a passing grade.
- Awards will be made based on demonstrated academic achievement and promise for future research. Participation in extracurricular activities is irrelevant.
- Suppose you’re applying for a Research Master’s program at the University of Adelaide. In that case, you can’t already have a research degree equivalent to or higher than an Australian Research Master’s, and vice versa if you’re applying for a Research Doctorate.
- No international applicants will be considered unless they can demonstrate that they either have the required level of English language ability for direct entry by the scholarship deadline or that they have successfully completed a Pre-Enrolment English Program.
- Those who do research via distance education are not eligible for candidacy.
- Candidates must enroll at the University of Adelaide as an “international student,” and keep that designation for the remainder of their time there.
- Candidates from outside the United States who have already begun the degree program for which they are seeking an award will not be considered unless they can provide evidence that they could not apply within the regular application period.
- Scholarship recipients are required to enroll at the University of Adelaide during the academic term in which the award is given.
- If you applied to and were not selected for an international scholarship during one round, but have a valid offer of candidature for the following intake, you will be automatically considered for an international scholarship for that round.
- If the student has already been offered a scholarship by the Commonwealth of Australia, the University of Adelaide, or an international sponsor, the scholarship offer will be withdrawn.
Advantages of ASI Scholarships:
With the help of Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI), the sponsor will cover the cost of the two years of coursework leading to a Master’s by Research or the three years of coursework leading to a Doctorate by Research.
The award gives the student and their spouse and children (if they have any) a standard Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Worldcare policy for the standard length of the student visa, which is two years for a Master’s degree by research and three years for a doctoral research degree. Only doctoral programs can be extended.
Using the 2022 exchange rate, a living expense estimate of more than $28,000 AUS is made.
Submitting an Application: Steps to Apply:
International and domestic students who want to continue their education must all fill out and submit an online application for admission and a scholarship. No application fees are required. The following procedures are the same for both international and domestic applicants;
The first step is to make sure you qualify:
The next thing to do is to check the scholarship’s eligibility requirements.
Third, find a supervisor to work under.
The next step, go online to fill out an application form
Next, receive your scholarship grant and register (domestic applicants)
The sixth step is to accept the enrollment offer (international students)
You may visit the school website for more details
EF Global Travels is your go-to plug to assist you with matters relating to admissions, scholarships, and general travel consultancy. You may wish to reach us for assistance.